Saturday, March 22, 2008

Blessed




"A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, loving favor rather than silver and gold." Proverbs 22:1
Edward Beckham Heller is ONE today. We feel incredibly blessed and we praise the Lord for each and every single day that he has been with us. John and my greatest desire and continual prayer for Edward is that he will ask the Lord Jesus to be his savior. We love you so much Edward!
"My son, if your heart is wise, my heart will rejoice - indeed, I myself; Yes, my inmost being will rejoice when your lips speak right things. The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice, and he who begets a wise child will delight in him. Let your father and your mother be glad, and let her who bore you rejoice. My son, give me your heart, and let your eyes observe my ways." Proverbs 23:15-16,24-26

7 comments:

April said...

Happy Birthday to Edward!

Kari, I hope you're handling it well. Birthdays can be hard on mommies.

Brooke said...

Happy birthday little man!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday, Edward! What a sweetheart. We so understand your hopes for your son, and long for that too for our boys. Birthdays have a way of making you think about those things!

Scott and Lynn said...

I love the verses you shared, Kari. We are at the stage where it brings us such great joy to hear the praises of the Lord coming off our children's lips! It truly is a blessing! And what a wonderful blessing for Edward to have parents like you who love the Lord so much that the #1 goal you have for him is to know the Lord as Saviour!!! Happy birthday Edward - you are adorable!

bandanachick said...

Happy Birthday to Edward!
We hope you guys had a wonderful day together!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Edward from Uncle Scott and Aunt Michelle!

Katy said...

I miss him already! He is too precious! Thank you for letting me stop by and say goodbye! A sleepy smile and outstretched arms made my day! I'm so sad we missed the party. Post his video! Love you!