Monday, September 24, 2007

Free

We can all appreciate when something's free. However, most things that are free aren't really that wonderful. Anyways, I just read that the company Dale and Thomas is giving away FREE samples of their AMAZING popcorn. If you haven't tried it yet, this is a great opportunity. John and I love this stuff. We got it last year when they advertised the same offer. Just get on www.daleandthomas.com/free068 to get your yummy popcorn samples.
Yes, it does cost $5.90 for shipping... so maybe its not really free, free. Regardless, its worth every penny and you get not one but two samples.

4 comments:

jenica said...

Thanks! How big are the samples? I know this is good stuff!!!

jenica said...

Never mind. The site says 2 bags = over 5 c. of popcorn. It sure looks yummy!

Eryn said...

i tried to order some but it keeps coming back as an error. i was really looking forward to it too!

Kari said...

I'm sorry that it didn't work Eryn. I didn't put my address in correctly the first time. Thankfully, they notified me and it should be coming soon.