Friday, November 16, 2007

Ready or not...

HERE WE COME GRANNY AND PAPPY and AUNT MICHELLE and UNCLE SCOTT!!!
We are leaving this weekend for a week long vacation in Little Rock. The last time we were there was when we moved at the end of April. Edward is especially excited to see his G & G, A's & U's, and cousin Greta. Praise the Lord for wonderful family! We truly feel blessed for each member.

This is how he prefers to sleep

Oh the light!

One of those young drivers, watch out!

Harvest time

5 comments:

jenica said...

I hope you have a great time! I'm sure it will feel strange being a "visitor" in L.R.

Rachel said...

He is the cutest thing!

Hope you have fun on your trip!

Brooke said...

He is so adorable!

Hey, we need your new mailing address. Will you email it to me (there is an "Email Me" link on my blog)? Thanks!

kates said...

I hope you guys had a great time! I missed each of you. We all mourned the loss of Edward's first Thanksgiving in Iowa, but we were glad he could spend it with family in Little Rock! He better be ready to bear the rings!

Michelle said...

I miss little Edward so much already!