Thursday, February 5, 2009

A little bowling

As I completely relate with Eryn's last post, I'll keep this one short and simple, my usual. It's truly amazing when I find the time and desire to actually post something new...so at least I'm attempting.
We recently went bowling with some friends and had the greatest time. Edward is a bit young, but he did enjoy the whole rolling a big green ball down the long lane for a about ten minutes. The rest of the time he ran around with his friends and played arcade games. As for our final bowling scores...let's just try and forget about them if possible.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Love his smile in that last one - he looks like he has a lot of personality!

Rachel C said...

Isn't this age so fun?

Lynn said...

Very cute! When I bowl with my kids I leave the bumpers up for me too. Helps the score a lot =)

Katy said...

I just watched a cute part of a movie called Martian Child - the little boy couldn't bowl without running down the lane. They ended up holding him horizontally in the air to help him bowl correctly. It was pretty funny thinking of helping Edward do the same.