Friday, February 5, 2010

Ugh!!!!

February...



In my opinion, this happens to be one of the toughest winter months every year. I really get antsy and ready for Spring to arrive. Turning 30 at the end of January, feeling completely OUT OF SHAPE, and many more weeks of winter still to come haven't helped. Nevertheless, I am oh so grateful for many, many things. All this gorgeous snow makes the long, dead winter months picturesque and more interesting. I thank the Lord for wonderful family and friends near and far. My two little ones overwhelm me with unbiased love and adoration, whether I deserve it or not. Attending Bible Study Fellowship and a new study in James has been such an encouragement. Good health so far this winter. These may sound so trivial and minor, but I truly am thankful for each.

I'm also blessed by my wonderful sisters/sis-in-laws...even though this picture excludes most of them. There is nothing quite like a sis.

3 comments:

Marcie said...

What a great picture! You are all so beautiful. We are getting antsy here too and ready for spring. I know it isn't quite as cold as it is up there, but we still can't get out like we want to and are just ready for some warm weather!

jenica said...

Good to see you on your blog. You sure are blessed with great sisters and lots of them!
luv ya friend.

Michelle said...

Sweet picture! sisters ARE the best!