Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Its time

Yes, its time to start a blog. This should be a great way for me to keep up with everyone near and far. I had purposed to start one long ago... Edward came early, we decided to pick-up and move over 600 miles from our home in Little Rock, and we began working on our new home in Ames, Iowa. Things are slowly beginning to settle down. Its great having internet, tv, air conditioning, our own bed...etc.
I hope to keep in better touch with you all. Can't wait to hear from you soon.

9 comments:

jenica said...

Yaaaahhh!

Even though I get to see you now, it's fun to "see" you in blogosphere, too!

Love your "Kari-on" title. Very clever.

E looks a lot like John in the first pic.

Alan said...

Good job Kari! I'll add a link...

Shawna said...

I am glad to see you are blogging!
Edward is so adorable!

April said...

I'm so glad you decided to start blogging! Welcome.

Brooke said...

Hello!!!! Edward is so cute! Keep the pics coming.

Rachel said...

Yeah!!!!!

I am so glad you are joining the blog world. What a fun way to keep up with your sweet family! Edward is adorable. How is mommyhood treating you?

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I will add you to my list also.
Brian.

Mrs.A said...

Hi! Welcome to Ames. Are you moved in yet?

Anonymous said...

Hi family...:)

Love those pics, it makes it like We can see you everyday....

Love you guys...
Granny and Papy