Monday, July 23, 2007

Homework






I wanted to post a few pics of our newest home. It seems to be taking all of our time these days. As you can see, we put sub-flooring down this last weekend. Yep, I helped too. My poor right hand is bruised and battered from all the nailing. The next project, placing the wood floors. We are ready to start placing things in there correct places. Our house is such a mess. It seems that life will never get back to normal... maybe in a couple years or so.
The other one who takes a LOT of our time is precious little Edward. Of course we enjoy most every moment with him. I am the lucky one who gets to leave a project to feed and take care of him. He grows bigger everyday.
Thanks for all your kind comments. It is great being a part of the blog world.

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Your house is beautiful!

Marcie said...

Looks like you're making great progress. That picture of Edward & Johnny is precious.

jenica said...

Of course you're helping, you're a farm girl!

Can't wait to see the new wood floors!

Ruth said...

I LOVE your house! I am sure all your hard work will pay off and it will be amazing.
I love the pic of John and Edward...so cute.

Anonymous said...

he is the cutest grandbaby boy ever...:)

Grace Powell said...

Wow, it looks so spacious. I know all your hard work will be very rewarding.

Michelle said...

Hah! you look so excited to be working on the floors:)

Eryn said...

what a great house! i love it! houses are a project that NEVER ends, i am convinced. but such a blessing from the lord. edward is so adorable. i havent seen many pics of him, i will have to go back through your blog to catch up.
only 3 more weeks for me!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the house and the swingset is pretty awesome too!! :)

Kelly said...

Welcome to blogging, kari! It's been fun to see what you're busy doing these days...new house, new baby!! Keep the pix coming!!