Monday, March 24, 2008

Edward's Party

We made it through the big day. Edward seemed to really enjoy all his friends, family, cake, balloons, gifts...etc. However, no one told me that it's the day or two after the party that's the hard part. I think he partied a little too hard and now we are all paying for it. Maybe tomorrow will be a little better.
Here are some of the highlights.
He loved his cupcake!

Uncle Daniel and the Birthday boy.

Grandma R and a few Aunts.

Cake time.



My friends.

I'm the best gift!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like it was a fun party! Love the cake and cupcakes - good job!

Mom To B and W said...

Happy Birthday Edward! Looks like a fun party- love the cupcakes. Take a good nap today!

Brooke said...

Did you make the cupcakes? They are so cute! Great idea.

I just have to comment again on how cute your hair is! I love it!

Kari said...

My dear neighbor came over and taught me how to decorate the cake. I then went a little crazy with the cupcakes. However, I must say that it was a LOT of fun.

Eryn said...

love the cupcakes! they look too good to eat! i really need some lessons in decorating cakes and such. i am terrible!

Anonymous said...

looks like fun! wish we could have been there!
luv ya
greta b.