Thursday, June 5, 2008

70th Post

Well I've almost made it to the 100th post...maybe by the end of the year. 70th is pretty huge for me.
Anyways, in celebration I've decided to show you a few pictures from today. After a hour or so of manual pumping, I finally got Edward's kiddie pool all ready for a beautiful, hot, sunny day. Of course, by the time I actually finished the whole process, it was starting to cloud over and the wind had picked up considerably. Oh well, we still had a blast.
I'm also attaching a couple pics of my beautiful bouquet of pionese flowers that my sweet husband picked for me. They are some of my favorite flowers. My whole house smells so good right now because of their amazing scent. Thanks John!




11 comments:

Stacy said...

You blew that up all by yourself?! Wow, way to go Kari! Looks like fun - and beautiful flowers!

Kari said...

I used a manual hand pump. However, it still took awhile. Maybe next time I'll buy an electric pump.

bandanachick said...

Wow, looks like we need to bring Austin up for some fun in the pool! He would love that!
I love your flowers!

Lista said...

Aw, you have one cute little man! That kiddie pool looks like lots of fun!

Christina said...

He is looking like such a little boy! I just love his hair. Did he like to splash around in his pool? It looks like a lot of fun! Where did you get it?

Kari said...

I got it last year at Target when all the summer gear was 75% off. I figure it will last at least this summer. Edward loves it!

Mrs.A said...

OK, I'm jealous. That pool likes like waaaayy too much fun. I want to come over and play! :)

Abbey said...

I love his hair in the 3rd picture! I agree with everyone, that pool looks like a lot of fun!

On Second Street said...

Love the pool! and the peonies. i planted a bunch but the neighbors dog ate them.

Rachel C said...

You have me beat on number of posts! Great pics, he is getting to be such a toddler! Tag you're it! 7 random facts for us to enjoy!

voni said...

Your little one is getting so big. What a fun looking pool. Its like a party! Thanks for sharing your pics:)