Saturday, May 31, 2008

How about a little run?

Congrats to Andy, Jenica, Wendy, and John for completing yet another 20 K. Wish I could have joined you for this one...maybe next year. You all made it look so easy. I was at the finish line and saw many collapse or throw up, INSANE. My excuse for not running is that I didn't want to end up like many who I just mentioned and I had to sell at the Farmers Market, (wink).




HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY ANNA!!! I love you so much and thank the Lord for giving me such a wonderful little sis.

5 comments:

Shawna said...

holy moly...20k..that is awesome!

bandanachick said...

Wow, good for them! That is amazing. Oh to be in that kind of shape.

Kelly said...

I'm impressed! You all look like you are in amazing shape!! :-)

Rachel said...

Wow! How inspirational!

On Second Street said...

I'm super impressed. but i am glad you faithfully manned the market stand instead of making yourself sick running. James did the Twin Cities marathon and couldn't move for a week. what's the fun in that?