Thursday, October 2, 2008

Chicago

We were able to go to Chicago back in September...don't ask me why its taken so long to finally post about it.
John had to go for business so Edward and myself decided to tag along for some fun. We loved spending time with my sisters Katy and Abby and their husbands. Edward especially enjoyed shopping on Michigan Ave, which happened to be one of my favorites too. He also loved swimming at the hotel, playing at Lego land, eating at Rain Forest Cafe, and riding the subway. Other than one day of torrential rain pour, it was great weather. Too bad the rain came on the day John was off work.
Thanks to Katy, Caleb, Abby, Josh, and Jane for hanging out with us. We had a wonderful time!

7 comments:

Mom To B and W said...

Looks like fun! I love and miss Chicago!

Anonymous said...

ummimi and papi sure think you all are so cute.....:) We love you!

Marcie said...

Fun! I love Chicago, we need to make it up that way.

bandanachick said...

Oh fun! It is always so nice when you can join in on your husbands work trips.
Did you darken your hair? It looks good!

Michelle said...

How fun! I love the fur vest...he's stylin:) so cute!

On Second Street said...

You and your sisters are so lovely. Must have some good genes!

Rachel C said...

getting so big!