Monday, December 29, 2008

Here comes the Bride

Congrats Sarah and Danny!!!
December 27th 2008
The Bride and Groom

My Mom and brother Daniel


Our Family

We celebrated my younger sister Sarah's wedding this weekend. She is the fifth of us ten kids. Can't believe that she is old enough to be married. Nevertheless, she found a wonderful guy from Minnesota. Danny Ruter is a Deputy Sheriff in Boone County. So hopefully the next time I get pulled over by a cop, it will be him.
We had the craziest weather all weekend long...thankfully, the Lord blessed us with clear roads and clear skies for the wedding.

2 comments:

jenica said...

Sarah is so beautiful and happy. The pic of her with snow on her face couldn't be cuter.
Congrats to them! We regret not being there. I heard the barn dance was a blast.

Brooke said...

You two look a lot like sisters! :o)

I'm with Jenica, that picture of her with the snow on her is so cute!