Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter in Little Rock

I'm a little late in getting these pictures up, but better late than never. We loved getting to see our Little Rock family along with many other friends who we miss dearly. Sadly, I never take enough pictures.
I've made it to the fourth month of pregnancy and can't believe how fast it's going. I have begun to feel little movements which I love. Also starting to feel so much better now and we are getting excited to find out what this baby will be. Yes, we decided to find out the sex. Mainly due to the fact that it makes the whole thing a lot more real for John and Edward. One of these times I want to hold out though. I may need John to sign a paper stating that he will wait until delivery.
Praying that you all had a wonderful Easter and have begun to enjoy warmer weather. Looks like we are gonna get 70's this week, yay!






2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for posting pics! I miss little Edward...

Trina said...

Great pics, Kari! I love his serious look in the first one. He's so cute!!