Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Getting ready for Easter

Between coloring eggs and overhearing Edward sing "He Arose" at Target this week, we are almost ready for Easter. Now we just need to pack and head South for Little Rock on Friday. We can't WAIT to see all the family once again. Just praying that Edward will be healthy again before we leave...including John and myself. Have I mentioned that it is time for SPRING/SUMMER to be here?! I am tired of wearing a coat, hat, and gloves and especially tired of being couped up in the house. 50's are fine, but I am in need of some 70's and up.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

How cute! We cant wait for ya'll to be here!! Is Edward talking to the eggs in the last pic?:)

Rachel C said...

Oh so fun and pretty eggs!

Kari said...

I think Edward and Mason would be great buddies if they lived by each other...oh well, one can dream!

~ Rory ~ said...

Hi Kari! You always take the best shots of Edward. I always chuckle when I see his sweet face pop up! We'll be praying that you all have a safe and fun trip!

Marcie said...

I love that first picture! What a cutie. Happy Easter!

Katy said...

that baby widget is kinda freaky. :)