Thursday, May 28, 2009

A day in the garden





For you garden lovers. Here are a few pics from a small portion of my parents garden. These were taken a couple weeks ago so I'm guessing everything has grown a lot since these pics. I just love planting seeds and watching the plants grow and produce fruit eventually. I'm guessing the Lord feels exactly the same way about His children.

God's little plant




Isaiah 27:3 "I, the LORD, am its keeper; I water it every moment. So that no one will damage it, I guard it night and day."

Psalm 107:9 For He has satisfied the thirsty soul, And the hungry soul He has filled with what is good.

Isaiah 58:11 The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

4 comments:

jenica said...

Ahhh, such nice photos and verses.

Christina said...

Thanks for the verses. I was feeling thirsty today.

Katy said...

I love it! I miss the garden so much.

bandanachick said...

What a cute picture of Edward!