Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Heading North

Edward and I are jumping in the Expedition with Jenica, Andy, and the kids and heading North to Storybook Lodge Camp for the weekend. Due to work, John won't come until later this week. We will also get to see Granny and Pappy Heller, Keith, Sarah, and Gretta, and Brian, Sarah, Ella, and Myra Young. We can't wait to see everyone!
I am excited to go back after approx. eight years. Its hard to believe that its been that long since I was last there. There are so many great memories from all the times I spent at camp. One of the best memories is that John and I actually met and noticed each other at Storybook. Yes, it was the camp that brought us together...well sorta. Anyways,Its now time to take Edward. We will post pictures once we get back. Have a great weekend one and all!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Have fun, Kari!

Caleb and Anna said...

I just found your blog! Thanks for the encouragement story. I know what it feels like to be between maternity and pre-pregnacy clothes (ie I feel like I have nothing to wear!) That can definitely be depressing. -Anna

Kelly said...

Have a fun time!!

Ruth said...

Yeah! Have fun, we can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

We were planning on going to that too, but due to gary's new job and such it's just not possible! Hope you had a good time! =)

jenica said...

Did you get pictures? I sure didn't... What was wrong with me?