Friday, May 30, 2008

Summer is almost here!

Today has been an eventful one for us and it's not even over yet. Edward began the day helping me clean the toilette, thankfully he used the proper brush and he didn't even fall in. For lunch, we started with a pork sandwich and ended with a mouth full of dirt, yum! Lastly, we enjoyed our first pool party with friends. Our favorite neighbors, Bryce, Brianna, and Megan taught Edward the important aspects of summer fun. Thank goodness for beautiful 80 degree temps and sunshine!




We've also enjoyed playing with Grandma and Grandpa's little chocolate lab puppy.

5 comments:

Lista said...

Is there anything more adorable than a boy and a puppy? Great pictures!

bandanachick said...

He looks so much bigger to me in these pictures! I still think of him as that little baby from our Tulsa weekend...I guess he is changing fast too. :) So fun to see him grow.

Abbey said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting! He is so cute!

Stacy said...

That's funny that you mentioned the terrain in my pics. I was looking at yours and thinking "I miss midwest neighborhoods". It is pretty out here though. My perfect mix would be California weather with Minnesota terrain. I guess you can't have it all!

Michelle said...

Edward is growing too fast! I miss you guys...