Thursday, January 15, 2009

PRAISES...

to the Lord. John made it through this round of layoffs. We are so very thankful and we feel incredibly blessed. However, we can't help but think of those who are without a job today. Our prayers go out to all who are in this very difficult situation. May the Lord continue to sustain and encourage each of you.

Psalm 125:1-2 "Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which CANNOT be moved, but abides forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people from this time forth and forever."

Thank you all for such kind words and crucial prayers. The Lord continues to amaze us with such wonderful friends and family. It is such a blessing to be a part of His family.

I now want to leave you with some pictures of our many mounts in the front yard. We are experiencing a wind chill of -45 today, brrrrrrrrrhh! At the rate things are going, these snow mountains will probably be here in June. Its time for a trip down South.

6 comments:

jenica said...

Andy let me know, we're thanking the Lord, too. I'm glad the boys got together for lunch.

I just posted about the weather on my blog, too. Let me know which island you are thinking about.

bandanachick said...

So glad to hear the good news!
Stay warm inside! I hear you on going south, if I wasn't so pregnant I'd be outta here!

On Second Street said...

yeah! thanks for the update.

~ Rory ~ said...

Praising the Lord with you! We're so thankful for how He worked and preserved!

Michelle said...

Yeah! Mom called me this morning. Hope you have a great weekend!

Christina said...

My house in Florida is always open for guests! Kaitlin would trade a day of sunshine for a chance to make a snowball any day. Sound like a fair trade?