Friday, August 21, 2009

Say a little prayer

Gaining weight doesn't seem to be a problem this second time around...
However, I had my 34 week apt today and I'm measuring pretty small. I haven't changed since before my 30 week exam. Meaning that I've stayed at 29 cm's for six weeks now. Thus, I am scheduled for an u/s next week to check on a few things. Apparently the midwife wasn't too concerned or she would have done one today. I've also had LOTS of movement as usual and the heart rate was great and strong, (130's). Nevertheless, keep this little one in your prayers.

7 comments:

bandanachick said...

Praying for you and your little girl. The same thing happened to me, only I wasn't quite that behind in measuring. They did an immediate u/s just to put our minds at ease. Hopefully your u/s will show everything is going smoothly.

Kari said...

Thanks Ruth!
I measured small with Edward the entire pregnancy too so I really haven't been overly concerned. However, this one is a bit different b/c I haven't changed even 1 cm in six weeks. Of course, maybe it's the difference between a girl and a boy, who knows.

Rachel said...

I'll be praying, Kari! Thanks for letting us know.

Michelle said...

We'll be praying! Hopefully there's nothing to worry about!

Marcie said...

Praying for you and your baby girl. Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Even I always measure small by far. Can you believe that if you look at the difference between us?! I do hope that baby Eva is just a tiny peanut though. Prayers, jess

Kari said...

I'm praying for you Kari! Please post the news of the ultrasound as soon as you can. The big day will be here before you know it!