Friday, August 28, 2009

Update

Many of you have prayed, emailed, and/or called about the u/s results, thanks so much! For those who haven't heard, I wanted to write a quick update. Apparently, we have a little one on our hands according to the u/s and my measurements. However, I know that u/s measurements can always be a lb or so off thus, I'm not worrying too much at this point. They are estimating her weight at approx. four and a half lbs right now. I am scheduled for another u/s in two weeks to make sure she is growing appropriately. I've also begun the weekly apt's until delivery. It's hard to believe that this pregnancy is almost over. I'm really trying to enjoy every last moment before life really changes all over again. We are praying that induction won't be necessary unless of course the midwife/Dr. determines that it is important due to the baby's size.
I've just finished washing her clothes, packing the hospital bags, and I'm trying to complete the final touches on her room. Maybe I'll actually be ready this time around. Edward came two weeks early and I was not as prepared as I would have liked.
Thanks again for all your prayers and thoughts, I appreciate you all so much.

3 comments:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

Ahh good news, praise the Lord! Thankful everything looks good with your little girl!

Anonymous said...

Tiny peanuts are so much fun to doll up not to mention push out! :)

~ Rory ~ said...

Hi Kari! I just read your posts about your little girl. I will be praying for her and you all. I know how emotions can be extra tender during pregnancy and after. I pray the Lord will guard your heart and mind with His peace that passeth all understanding! Can't wait to hear of her arrival and see pics of her!