Monday, August 3, 2009

Chicago 7/09


Home sweet home! However, how nice to get away for a little family vacation. Chicago is one of my favorite cities to visit. There are so many fun things to do and see. The Lincoln Park Zoo is wonderful and FREE! We also went on an architectural cruise and loved it. There is so much history in all those buildings and the city itself. The beach on Lake Michigan is great too and offers palm trees, sand, and waves. Then there was Great America, shopping on Michigan Avenue, Navy Pier, and awesome food. I probably gained 10 + lbs, ugh! Of course, we especially enjoyed spending time with two of my sisters, their husbands, my youngest brother Daniel, and some cousins.
Now I feel the need to get moving on some house projects before the baby arrives. What to do first?!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

We loved that architectural cruise too! Glad you had a good time - family vacations are so special!

Michelle said...

How fun! I love chicago! Thanks for the pics:)