Friday, September 18, 2009

Baby Update

Just letting you all know that I went in for my 38 week appointment and all looks great so far. They performed another u/s due to low amniotic fluid at my last apt. and it looked better today. I'm measuring small still, but at least changing weekly. 3 cm's, 80% efface, head low, ctxn's...hum, every 6-10 min's started last night from 11 pm - 6 am. Random the rest of the today. Sooo, I'm PRAYING that I actually get some sleep tonight. Definitely NOT feeling myself at this point, but I could stay pregnant another few weeks. The Lord knows!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Praying she will come soon for you!

Christina said...

Praying for all of you. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little girl!

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

Will be praying for you too... I slept till 5 am and then baby was up with hicups for an hour! We are so close together, a day apart, I think. :)

Caleb and Anna said...

Oh, Kari, I didn't mean to discourage you! My OB did say with your second baby things can stay the same and then progress very quickly (so that's what I hoping for!) so not to be discouraged about not progressing. I think this stage of waiting (the last month) is so nerve racking. We could have a baby in hours... or days to weeks. Praying for you! It's probably best for your little one to be inside as long as possible, so I hope your discomfort is managable and you get some sleep. Anna