Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Edward's 2 year and Maternity Pictures

My cousin Rebekah took Edward's two year pictures and my eight month maternity pictures. She is such a talented photographer. Check out her website and I'll add a couple more from the huge amount that she took. Thanks so much for all your hard work and amazing expertise Bekah!
We are getting close to D-Day. Can't believe she'll be here any day now. I'm feeling really good and wouldn't mind being pregnant another month or so...because I'm starting to get really nervous about all the changes that await us. However, we are really excited to meet our little girl whenever the Lord determines that it's time. I have another u/s and 38 week appointment scheduled for this Friday so we'll know a lot more at that time.
I'll try to keep you all posted if possible. My computer is pretty much broke at this point, but thank goodness for John's work computer. Thus, night time is when I am able to catch up on things.
Thanks again to everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Great pictures! Love em!

Michelle said...

I love all the pictures! We are staying close to the phone these days for the news... so exciting:)

Christina said...

At full term, you look about how I look when I eat too much mexican food. No fair! How do you stay so tiny?

jenica said...

I know! And she look just as good in person.
I love the one of Edward with his "E".

On Second Street said...

they are all so beautiful- you look great- I can't believe you are already that close.

When Helping Hurts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Em said...

Your pics are great. Different and creative. Edward is very handsome.